- Our training sessions are available ON DEMAND at various locations across Canada
- Corporate Training Workshops can be delivered in-person at client corporate site
Flexible Training Options:
- Corporate Training Workshops
- In-Person Instruction and Field Training
- Flexible Classroom Delivery (online available by client request)
- Equipment Purchase or Rental
AltoMaxx offers two paths for Advanced Operations certification:
- Our Full Training Course provides two days of in-class preparation for the online Advanced Operations exam and one day of field training plus a Flight Review practical examination.
- For pilots who have already passed the Advanced Operations online exam, the Operations Training and Flight Review option provides a half day of field training plus the Flight Review practical examination.
To take advantage of quickly evolving drone technology and apply it to industry challenges requires a solid understanding of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) theory, laws, and regulations – as well as proficient piloting skills.
To operate a drone in Canada you must have a Pilot Certificate issued by Transport Canada. Certification for Advanced Operations allows operation of small RPAS (weighing from 250g up to and including 25 kg), operating within Visual Line-of-Sight (VLOS, see TP 15263).
AltoMaxx Advanced Operations training courses are designed for today’s commercial and industrial drone operators. Our training standards exceed Transport Canada’s defined Knowledge Requirements for Pilots of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems.
Interested in Advanced RPAS Operations Certification?
Contact Us to Get Started