ISO Certification French
ISO 21384-3 – Unmanned Aircraft Systems – Operating Procedures Certification
About ISO 21384-3
ISO 213844-3 is an internationally recognized standard for the operation of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). ISO 21384-3 certification verifies that UAS operations follow proven best practices, adhere to local regulations, and meet all safety requirements.
ISO certification assures that UAS service and operations are optimized. Obtaining ISO certification requires an investment towards improved processes and controls, while providing additional credibility with customers.
AltoMaxx: Certification Body
AltoMaxx is an independent certification body established in Newfoundland and Labrador to cater to the certification needs for products, processes, and services in the Unmanned Aerial Systems industry.
Statement of Openness
AltoMaxx Technologies preserves its commitment to provide quality audits and certification services through openness and training.
Find Out More
Complete the form to receive more information
AltoMaxx Certification Process
0.1 Certification Agreement: Fill and return for quote (English/French)
0.1 Terms and Conditions (English/French)
Overview of Certification Procedures
- Procedure for Control of Impartiality Committee
- Procedure for Use of Logo
- Procedure for Corrective and Preventive Action
- Complaint and Appeal Procedure
- Procedure for Evaluations
- Granting, Maintaining, Extending, Reducing Scope, Suspending, Withdrawing, or Refusing Certification Procedure
- Procedure for Successful Applicants