If you don’t see a position you are interested in, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know what you can bring to the table. Please note that only individuals selected for consideration will be contacted.
Marketing Assistant (St. John's NL)
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Open Positions: One
Location: St. John’s, NL
Compensation: Salary range of $44,000-$50,000, based on experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
Application Deadline: October 21st, 2022
AltoMaxx Technologies is a leading-edge drone-service provider, offering inspection services, integrated solutions, and capacity building within a diverse range of industries. Through policy development and leadership, AltoMaxx shapes the drone industry, setting a high standard for safety and operational procedures.
AltoMaxx is a rapidly growing company, thanks to its team of world-class technical experts, strategic partnerships, dedication to continuous improvement, and unwavering commitment to its clients. Headquartered in Canada, AltoMaxx serves an international client-base and deploys drone technologies in projects around the globe.
About the Position
AltoMaxx is looking to continue its rapid growth and extend its client base to new industries and regions. To do so, we are hiring a Marketing Assistant with strong written communication skills to provide support within our marketing department.
AltoMaxx utilizes a diverse range of marketing strategies including Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Sales Enablement, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and PPC Advertising. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who can contribute their expertise in one or more of these areas, but who is also interested in expanding their personal skillset. The exact responsibilities for this role are flexible and will depend upon the professional experience of the successful candidate.
To fill this position, we are seeking qualified applicants who have an interest in drone technology and experience in various marketing disciplines.
Please Note: This role is also an active part of AltoMaxx’s drone pilot roster and will receive field assignments to provide drone services to clients. Applicants should be interested in drones and willing to travel.
Upon hire, the successful candidate will be required to complete the Transport Canada RPAS Advanced Operations Flight Certificate. AltoMaxx will provide on-the-job training and assistance prior to the Advanced Operations exam and flight review.
This role will assist with:
- Writing, editing, scheduling, and monitoring social media content
- Producing marketing content such as blog posts, website copy, marketing emails, newsletters, and webinars
- Developing sales enablement tools such as presentations, case studies, white papers, and sales email templates
- Researching, coordinating, and implementing marketing campaigns
- Delivering drone services to clients as a drone pilot and/or visual observer
- Other duties as required
Depending upon the experience and training of the successful candidate, the Marketing Assistant may also be responsible for assisting with any of the following:
- Maintaining HubSpot CRM
- Updating WordPress Website
- Managing Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Graphic Design
Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in marketing
- 2+ years of professional marketing experience
- Interest in drone technology
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with a passion for quality
- Organized and capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities
- Self-motivated with a desire and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to deliver engaging content quickly and consistently
- Experience with social media management
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and tactics
- Practical experience with blogging, copywriting, and email marketing
Experience in one or more of the following is considered an asset:
- Inbound Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- CRM Software (HubSpot)
- Website Administration (WordPress)
- Digital Advertising (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Video Editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Drone Piloting (Advanced Operations)
Conditions for Employment:
The following requirements must be complied with prior to employment and maintained while working for AltoMaxx. Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL of the Conditions of Employment.
- Willing and available to travel (possibly to remote locations)
- Willing to perform both marketing and drone piloting duties
- Able to earn an RPAS Advanced Operations Pilot Certificate
- Able to pass routine drug screening tests
- Have a valid driver’s license
Auditor - Operational Procedures (Flexible Location)
Job Title: Auditor – Operational Procedures
Open Positions: One
Location: The position will be based out of one of three AltoMaxx offices – St. John’s NL, Toronto ON, or Calgary AB – but the specific location will be determined by the successful candidate
Compensation: Salary range of $50,000-$60,000, based on experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
Application Deadline: September 30th, 2022
AltoMaxx Technologies was founded as a drone service provider in 2018, offering data acquisition, integrated solutions, and capacity building to an international client base. Since then, AltoMaxx has emerged as an industry leader, driving the drone industry forward with its team of world-class technical experts, dedication to continuous improvement, and unwavering commitment to its clients.
AltoMaxx has established a division to serve as an independent, internationally accredited Certification Body (CB) catering to the certification needs of the drone industry. AltoMaxx combines its knowledge of drone operations with its verified assessment capabilities to offer accredited certification services for ISO 21384-3:2019 Unmanned Aircraft Systems – Part 3: Operational Procedures.
About the Position
AltoMaxx is dedicated to meeting the growing certification needs of the drone industry. To do so, we’re looking to expand our team with an Auditor – Operational Procedures.
To fill this position, we are seeking qualified applicants who have an interest in drone operations and experience with performing first, second or third-party audits. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who thrives in diverse environments and is keen to apply legislative requirements and maintain compliance as it relates to documentation and drones.
- Perform assigned duties during internal and external evaluations
- Maintain an understanding of aviation, public safety, and other regulations related to the operation of drones
- Apply ISO clauses to drone operations on a national and international scale
- Observe and record results of compliance evaluations of client drone operational procedures
- Record and provide data to team members on operational performance and compliance
- Assist in the planning and execution of evaluations in an efficient manner
- Maintain documentation confidentially and impartially
Skills and Attributes:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to deliver information in a well-organized manner
- Proficient in working as part of a team to accomplish a common objective
- Proven organizational, observational, and analytical skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment, and obtain and assess information fairly
- Knowledge of ISO and management systems
- Experience planning and executing first, second or third-party audits
- Understanding of Information Security Management
- Knowledge of different types of drones and their applications
- Desire to learn and adapt to rapidly changing legislation within the drone industry
- Willingness and availability to travel
Experience and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Technology, Business, Occupational Health & Safety, or another relevant field. Equivalent education and/or professional experience will be considered
- 2 years of full-time practical experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Management
- Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, or another similar designation
- Bilingual fluency in both English and French
- Valid passport
- Transport Canada RPAS Advanced Operations Pilot Certificate
- Professional drone piloting experience
- Experience operating under ISO 9001, ISO 17020, or ISO 45001 systems
RPAS Specialist (Various Locations)
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 based on experience.
Comprehensive benefits and vacation included.
AltoMaxx Technologies was incorporated in 2018, and instantly became one of Canada’s largest RPAS service, enterprise program build and training providers in the country. We have a dedicated staff who excel in thermal imagery, tactical training, photogrammetry and emergency preparedness. With global partners and clientele there is no project too remote.
AltoMaxx is looking to grow its already industry leading team, with experienced UAV/RPAS pilots in our Calgary AB, Toronto ON, and St. John’s NL offices. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that thrive in diverse environments, enjoy flying drones with problem solving skills.
- Perform the duties of pilot or crew member during RPAS operations
- Maintain aviation and public safety and abide by all Transport Canada regulations while operating an RPAS or acting as a crew member
- Capture and provide data that meets or exceeds industry standards
- Plan and execute RPAS operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain RPAS fleet and required documentation for day-to-day operations
Skills and Knowledge Required.
- Possess a valid Transport Canada RPAS Advanced Operations Pilot Certificate
- Piloting experience, preferably commercially and/or with enterprise level drones
- Flight Reviewer status an asset
- Experience planning and executing automated flights
- Knowledge of Transport Canada aviation regulations (Part IX)
- Knowledge of different types of RPAS and their applications
- Willingness to travel, possibly to remote locations
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and situational awareness skills
- Desire to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technology within the RPAS industry
- Knowledge of aerial surveying techniques and flight planning software (DJI Pilot, Pix4d Capture, Drone Deploy, etc)
- Experience constructing 3d models, point clouds, orthomosiac maps, and DSMs using photogrammetry and/or LiDaR (Pix4d Mapper, DJI Terra, etc)
- Willing to become a trainer to be able to teach Pilot Certificate: Advanced Operations Ground School
- Enterprise UAV/RPAS: 1 year (Preferred)
Submit Your Application
It’s our goal to drive the RPAS/UAY
Industry forward-by providing our
clients and partners with the best
tools and technical services in the