Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 based on experience.
Comprehensive benefits and vacation included.
AltoMaxx Technologies was incorporated in 2018, and instantly became one of Canada’s largest RPAS service, enterprise program build and training providers in the country. We have a dedicated staff who excel in thermal imagery, tactical training, photogrammetry and emergency preparedness. With global partners and clientele there is no project too remote.
AltoMaxx is looking to grow its already industry leading team, with experienced UAV/RPAS pilots in our St. John’s NL, Toronto ON, and Calgary AB offices. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that thrive in diverse environments, enjoy flying drones with problem solving skills.
- Perform the duties of pilot or crew member during RPAS operations
- Maintain aviation and public safety and abide by all Transport Canada regulations while operating an RPAS or acting as a crew member
- Capture and provide data that meets or exceeds industry standards
- Plan and execute RPAS operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain RPAS fleet and required documentation for day-to-day operations
Skills and Knowledge Required.
- Possess a valid Transport Canada RPAS Advanced Operations Pilot Certificate
- Piloting experience, preferably commercially and/or with enterprise level drones
- Flight Reviewer status an asset
- Experience planning and executing automated flights
- Knowledge of Transport Canada aviation regulations (Part IX)
- Knowledge of different types of RPAS and their applications
- Willingness to travel, possibly to remote locations
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and situational awareness skills
- Desire to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technology within the RPAS industry
- Knowledge of aerial surveying techniques and flight planning software (DJI Pilot, Pix4d Capture, Drone Deploy, etc)
- Experience constructing 3d models, point clouds, orthomosiac maps, and DSMs using photogrammetry and/or LiDaR (Pix4d Mapper, DJI Terra, etc)
- Willing to become a trainer to be able to teach Pilot Certificate: Advanced Operations Ground School
- Enterprise UAV/RPAS: 1 year (Preferred)
Business Development Specialist
Open Positions: Three
Location(s): Surrey BC, Calgary AB, or Concord ON
Compensation: Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
AltoMaxx drone solutions provide incredible value to leading-edge projects in multiple industries. However, there exists incredible potential to grow our international client-base. To do so, we’re growing our business development team and hiring proven talent capable of extending our global reach.
AltoMaxx is seeking qualified business development specialists to initiate discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities, and to build valuable relationships within our core pillars. The ideal candidate(s) will have the flexibility, initiative, and leadership necessary to generate momentum for our rapidly growing company. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, the successful candidate(s) will join, inspire, and work with a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision..
Objectives of the Position
- Manage existing sales pipeline, and develop new business opportunities
- Lead the development of proposals and presentations intended to generate and nurture new business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify industry trends and monitor client needs to build short/medium/long-term sales pipelines in accordance with targets
- Develop sales strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns, collaborating to achieve strategic goals
- Lead the team by enhancing motivation, tracking performance, and reporting metrics
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, target decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, algin deals with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficient at data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Proficient with CRM software (i.e., HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Experience delivering presentations
- Willingness to travel
- 5 years of business development experience, preferably within one of AltoMaxx’s core pillars
- November 30, 2021
If you don’t see a position you are interested in, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you bring to the table. Please note that those individuals selected for consideration will be contacted.
It’s our goal to drive the RPAS/UAY
Industry forward-by providing our
clients and partners with the best
tools and technical services in the